Subject: Strategic Partnership Opportunity - EU Horizon Hospital Infrastructure Project
From: "CHAOUALI, Mafaten" <[email-masked]>
To: Päästeamet <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2025 15:13:18 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear Estonian Rescue Services Agency,

I am writing from WHO Regional Office for Europe regarding a strategic
partnership opportunity that could significantly enhance Estonia's
leadership in European healthcare emergency management.

We are developing the Hospital Infrastructure Strengthening Network
(HISN), an EU Horizon initiative creating Europe's first comprehensive
hospital protection ecosystem. This 48-month project (2026-2030) combines
systematic frameworks with revolutionary technology platforms to protect
healthcare infrastructure against all modern threats.

With the support of our WHO Country Office Representative, copied here
<mailto:[email-masked]> @KÖHLER, Kristina, Estonia has been selected to
lead the Cross-Sectoral Coordination pillars, leveraging your country's
proven multi-agency coordination excellence. The Estonian Health Board has
agreed to serve as the lead partner, coordinating with key agencies
including the Estonian Rescue Services Agency.

The Estonian Rescue Services Agency would contribute essential expertise
in:

*	Hospital transportation and inter-hospital coordination during
emergencies
*	Emergency response protocols and evacuation procedures
*	Integration with civilian healthcare emergency management
*	Training development for emergency coordination

As a partner, you will benefit from direct EU funding as a project
beneficiary in addition to the enhanced international recognition of your
emergency management expertise

We would be honored to present this opportunity in detail through a
virtual meeting. Could you kindly provide a representative's contact for a
meeting as soon as possible, as the submission deadline of the proposal is
November 12, 2025.

Thank you for considering this strategic opportunity to advance European
healthcare security.

Respectfully,

Mafaten Chaouali

Technical Officer, Hospitals

WHO Regional Office for Europe

Copenhagen, Denmark